Compared to brand babiators sunglasses, our baby sunglasses are also suitable for babies, toddlers and children with 100% UV protection and a flexible, durable and cute frame.You will love everything about these sunglasses! The material that they’re made of is really good, strong but also flexible which is amazing when you have a baby.So you need a pair of sunglasses. My baby threw them on the floor 3 times in the first minute so if they were made from regular plastic- they would be broken right away. They’re really good quality, I will buy them in another color as well.
why the baby need a sunglasses?
- Like the skin, the outer layer of the eyes is susceptible to sunburn. And according to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), this type of UV damage is cumulative over a lifetime, and sunglass use may help reduce UV-related eye diseases, like cataracts, later in life.
- Though sunglasses, whether for adults or children, are undoubtedly important accessories, they are also something of a fashion statement like a sun hat.
what are the features of our baby sunglasses?
- Stylish and sun protection: Our sunglasses keep their eyes stay safe for everyday adventures, playtime or any outdoor activities; Fits babies 0 to 6+ years old;With classic aviator shaped sunglasses, your kid has style; Made with flexible rubberized plastic frames and non-polarized lenses that offer 100 percent uva and uvb rays protection for kids on the go
- Durable: Our sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames and impact- and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them.
- Safe To Play: On your child’s face or in their mouth, BPA-free design are safe for babies, toddlers and kids to wear at the pool, beach or outdoors
what brand is the best sunglasses for baby?
Maybe the babiators is one of the best sunglasses brands for babies. They have very excellent service. if children lose or break babiators
within one year of purchase, Babiators replaces them
Ages 0-2 sunglasses for babies
polarized baby sunglasses
baby banz polarized sunglasses
baby sunglasses with strap
flower baby sunglasses
Ages 3-5 sunglasses for toddlers
baby heart sunglasses
baby girl sunglasses
baby sunnies sunglasses
baby beach sunglasses
Ages 6+ sunglasses for kids
kids polarized sunglasses
hipster kids sunglasses
kids aviator sunglasses
real kids sunglasses
Customer questions & answers
these are not. They still offer uv protection though
My daughter has always been in the 90+ percentile for head size and we have the small. She started wearing them at 8 months and is now 16 months so I recommend a small baby girl sunglasses. Hope that helps!
My son will be two in July and also has a big head. The small ones we bought last year are a little small. We will be getting a bigger pair baby boy sunglasses soon. We love them. Hope this helps.
Our Originals sunglasses (at the $19.99 price point) do not come with a carrying case, however our Polarized sunglasses (at the $45 price point) do come with a Cloud Case. You can always purchase one of our Ready to Fly! Accessory Packs, which come with a carrying case, lens cloth, and sunglasses strap! Hope that helps you.